[x] ><troke - Confession

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yeah I am sure. :smiley:

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    IGN:- Xtroke currently

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I guess people thought I was hacking? I bet that’s what it is. I like killed two guys with head shots in every round and the others I missed.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, it’s not like I don’t miss right? Cause I don’t hack. I have no intentions on hacking. And also because I played this game for a really long time I would not hack. Unfortunately I get votekicked if I get two or three head shots in a row, whether the second headshot is ten seconds after the first or 5 minutes after the first, somehow people think it is hack. But it’s not. I have trained a player. His IGN: KICKED. And after that he has improved more. And this is no joke. I did help him improve. I practice a lot. On a lot of servers, I play this game a lot. One,two or three head shots (three only when I am lucky), in a row [with each head shot having a five second gap between them for recoil and aiming] does not mean I hack. It’s just the fact that I’ve been playing for long and I know where to aim.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Yesterday, but I don’t quite remember when. It is 2:00 PM here in Bangladesh (GMT: +06:00)
    I guess it was around 8:00 or 7:00 or even 9:00 yesterday. I am not quite sure.

I hope you guys understand. And know that I’ve been banned for a bad reason and I can testify to it. Thank you.

Sorry for bad English, I am from Bangladesh, it’s my third language. :smiley:

That’s right, you were banned.

I’ll give you another chance to think about a reason of why you’re banned. I’m sure you can think of something other than ‘i had only headshots’

What excessive swearing? If it is that I am sorry. If not please tell me what it is. And please forgive me for whatever reason it is. I have found only two reasons. Hacking, which I am sure a lot of people know I don’t do, and if you choose to think or believe that I do hack I can prove to you I don’t. Also, Excessive swearing, which I did do that day. And I am sorry. I swore too much. Kids play this game. And I should not have bad mouthed anyone. So I apologize for my unruly behaviour.

I caught you using aimbot, esp and norecoil. So unless you can prove you didn’t hack at the time you were banned, and posses some magical legit power to control your gun and see through walls you won’t be unbanned.

Case closed.

Okay tell me. If you want to play me one on one, I will show you. I can kill you in one shot. And no I don’t use aimbot, or esp (whatever that is) or no recoil. Did you not see the five second difference between each shots?

And how could I see through walls? That is just crazy man. I don’t hack, I don’t use aimbot, I can show you that I am good in shooting with only the rifle of course. And I definitely can not see through walls. I don’t know what you saw. But I don’t see through walls or hack.

you’re free to play.

just don’t play with extended gun mods in the future.

Okay ;D :wink: :smiley: :slight_smile:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

YES OF COURSE.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

<troke

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha. pk counter-strike

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Because I hacked.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I love this server a lot. I only do this because no clan want to take me. I showed really good skill, I believe, but no clan leader would see, it would get boring, without clans. I can’t start from the bottom, cause I have only six more months with this game. I won’t state a proper reason for why I should get unbanned, because it is my fault for not taking the first WARNING I was give seriously. I will never do this again on any server. No matter what happens. But it is up to drebbel to unban me or not. I have disappointed him, I bet, and all the others who thought I did not hack. But here I am. ><troke, I hack. I am sorry. Sincerely. Won’t happen again.

But most of all, I would like to apologize to drebbel, the person who gave me another shot at this. But I screwed it up (don’t mind that word) really badly. It’s up to you to let me go or not. And even if you choose to not let me play anymore, which I am sure you will (not unban me), I want you to know I am sorry.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Right now. 7:00 PM (GMT +06:00)

Thank you for coming clean about this.

I am glad to see you realized that the thing you did was wrong, even though denying again was your first reaction.

Usually I don’t give second chances, so you did a very smart thing to take that ONE last chance that I gave you in chat.
I believe you learned enough from this to not do such a stupid thing again. However, since you tried to fool us, and more important let us waste our valuable time to check up on you, you still will have to sit on the sideline for two more weeks.

You will be released and be able to play again in two weeks from now, on january 27th.

Be good.