[x] Tom&Jerry

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Tom&Jerry

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think it was Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using a hack to shoot everyone. I take full responsibility for my actions. This took place about 6 to 8 months ago and I want to start playing again, but without using any cheats/hacks.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I do not have the hack downloaded anymore, nor will I download it anytime in the future. I want to play against all the good aloha players like before - LEGITIMATELY

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    A while ago… probably 8ish months ago, no more than a year ago.

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to appeal. I’d like to know one thing before we proceed - why did you decide to cheat in the first place?

I’m not entirely sure. I learned of a new hacking software download and just ended up trying it out.

Well, I’m not sure I can trust you not to do it again. You’d applied for a trusted password and it was even going fairly well for you before I caught you cheating. Theeeen there was this appeal, in which you lied about having cheated (I’m glad you’ve come clean now, but this really doesn’t help): http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=4360.0
I’m not comfortable taking your word that you won’t cheat again at this point. Could you clear up what happened for me? Also, why’d you wait so long to appeal?

Honestly, it was a while ago so I don’t specifically remember my thought process as to why I DID cheat. I took a break from the game for a while because I found I was playing way too much hahaa. I decided to return a few days ago and found I was still banned.
I know you cannot completely trust me but I promise to hold up my word. I believe in second chances… If you do find me cheating again - you may permaban me… But I assure you that will never happen from now on

Alright, you’re unbanned. Thanks for coming clean and sorry for the wait.

Thank You!