[x] TheDeed Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. [UAV]TheDeed

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I was banned because i was aimboting and i got banned by an admin.

5. Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i know what i did, hacking, was wrong. I know hacking ruins the game for everyone including myself. Aloha servers are also the main servers i play on so i hope to be unbanned. I hope you take this appeal into considertion, thank you.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. November 24,2013 5 o’ clock

Okay. So you lied at the first saying that you didn’t cheated, then admited it.
You tried to convince us, but we (as some of the staff) believe you have not fully understand it, nor learned the lesson.

Right now I’m kinda busy, so I will post later a final decision.
Some of the staff has reviewed the video evidence, they can talk about it while I’m not here.

Ok, i know i lied the first time but i am sorry about it. Thanks for considering this appeal.

Your ban will lift until December 24. Please stay away from the servers until that day.
(You can play from Dec 24)
If you are caught cheating again, there will be no more chances