[x] <Swifty-Veyron>: Banned for no reason

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yep, I spent about an hour watching youtube to wait it out.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

The aloha.pk arena top maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I have no idea! I swear my swear-ter on it!!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I did nothing!!! Was it an accidental kick meant for someone else? Because I have no idea. Being kicked for lag is in my opinion illegal, if that’s the case.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Around 1-2pm West Australian Time or something (8:00+). Posted this at 2:30pm, so about 1 and a half to half an hour ago from now basically.

Hey man, remember this from your previous appeal?

Yep, that’s right. You never re-appealed your ban since June 1st. Hence, you’re technically still banned for committing the offense of evading all the previous bans we’ve set on you.

So, pray tell, what were you doing on aloha servers? Regardless of whether you were banned legitimately this time, you should not be on our servers in the first place.
Explain yourself to me.

Is it too late to appeal now? Am I now permabanned unless I do appeal? I don’t even know how I should appeal except with an apology -.-

Swifty old son, here we are again. Except it isn’t one month later more like 7 but whatever. I did invite you to re-appeal after a month and since you didn’t appeal you technically remain banned until you do.

Can you tell me why you didn’t come back after a month to appeal? It was a stupid ban only made worse by your behaviour, I’m willing to overlook the past if you can just tell me that.

I was actually in a depression that went bad until I was in hospital and finding the sudden paranoia/ocd depression, was caused by a trigger of my immune system by the new injection for aids given by my school. After I got out of hospital (a month), I forgot all about my bans in aloha. So now that I’m here again:

I’m sorry I was being a dick and glitching through walls and floors to win the arena games. I ask for forgiveness for my silly mistakes.

Cheating isn’t acceptable and I’m finding that I’m being hacker/glitcher conscious and votekicking these idiots myself. There’s really no point in making another post for this as this is in the appeals forum. I do hate being banned as the spectrum of servers that I like playing on is halved. Have as many admins decide if you want me back or not.

Alright, I’m gonna let you go on this issue. It was a stupid ban only made worse by yourself. Since you apologised and explained, also given the length of time passed, I will unban you so you can play freely.

This is your last chance, blow this one and I will not be so forgiving.

Thank you so much! I will do my best!

Edit: PS, you can just lock this post now

Yep. Here we go again. Well forgive my insolence. I’m still banned forever.

Please elaborate.
Are you reporting someone? Are you banned?

I’m reporting myself! (((History has been made)))

Just asking you admins if I can’t come back?

No chance. I told you last time this was your last chance, regardless of your honesty you were banned first and admitted it straight after.

You blew it lad. It is of my opinion you should stay banned this time.

I’m glad I’m banned. I Recently realized that this game is getting too obsessive, addictive and it doesn’t last. You guys are doing a good job supporting a server-based foundation for a wonderful game. You guys should do that for other games too, and I know I’ll be playing those games now. Been fun playing with you guys (wow, way to go on the farewell). All I really gained from playing Ace of Spades was my sanity after I saw the insanity it can create. …Huh.

+100000 points of time I regained

Player is banned again after repeated glitching.