[x]Scoper's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    well that “ban” really is permaban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Scoper

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Aimbotted 2 times, maybe 3 I don’t remember it’s pretty old ban so.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    After I got admin status on two servers, it gave me responsible and I became more rational, I wasnt aimbotter anymore. Now I’m interested about playing normally and moderating the servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Months ago? As I said, I can’t remember good. Admins may have logs about that.

Thanks.

We’re discussing this particular appeal amongst each other in IRC, just an update.

We’re still coming to a conclusion. Please have some patience, we all know this is here.

So now you’re interested in playing fair, when the other time you weren’t? You think that’s enough reason to give you a another chance?

From your first appeal: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3094.msg28586#msg28586

You felt badly then, but did it again and again? How badly must you feel now? And then you want us to allow you to play again because now you feel like playing normal, and not hacking. That’s why you should be unbanned? Because before you felt like hacking and not playing normal, but NOW you feel like playing normal? What if you don’t feel like playing normal anymore after being unbanned, and then hack again? If what you feel is the only reason you should be unbanned then I feel like you shouldn’t be unbanned.

Please give a much much better reason as to why you should be unbanned, a second time, after saying you won’t hack again.

You’re right but I don’t only feel, I know I will not hack anymore (I said it again) and let’s say i’m not idiot anymore, and this long ban would be good punishment enough for anyone, I think… & Sorry for late reply.

I’m glad to know you will not hack again. Now that we know that you won’t for sure, and you’ve been faithful with staying off aloha, and you’ve built up a rep for yourself outside of here, I will unban you.

If you’re reading this, you’re unbanned and can go on aloha servers once again.