[x] Randomly Got Banned - murder.exe

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited for about a few hours now, and I haven’t got unbanned yet.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN while I got banned was currently murder.exe, but I’m planning to change it.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well, I was peacefully playing ace of spades, killing people, when I just suddenly got banned. I didn’t see any votes or anything going on, I just got randomly got banned. When it happened, it said I got KICKED from the server, then after I tried to re-join, it said I was banned. This has happened a few times before without the ban. Maybe an admin banned me because he/she thought I was aimbotting or something. Some people started a vote kick 2 times before about hacking, but none of them got enough votes. I admit that I was killing people kinda faster than usual, but it was not a hack per say. I edited the semi.png (picture) for the rifle so I can aim better. If you want to know how to do that, pm me or something (I just joined this website, I don’t really know how to do much on it as far as messaging and such). Soooooo, yeah.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should get unbanned because, 1: I got banned randomly without a warning, and 2: I have no idea why I got banned, and I’m really confused.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I’m pretty sure it was about 9-10 pm, 10/19/13

Extra Information:
I was planning on recording Ace of Spades for my youtube channel.
If you didn’t know already, griefers are freaking annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I banned you for aimbot, would you care to explain it?

I sent you a message

Changing your semi/smg/shotgun .png files doesn’t get you banned, I didn’t ban you for this, I banned you for aimbot and I have clear evidence of it, also you were kicked twice for rapid hack.
“Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned”
I think you have failed on this.

this was taking too long, so i went ahead and changed my ip and my name. so haha fuck you

Well prepare to enjoy being permanently banned.

i can just change my ip again :stuck_out_tongue:

and again and again and again

We can ban you again and again.

And again and again and again

holy crap… do you have some kind of tech genius? and what if 100 people in my city play ace if spades? everyone will annoy the hell out of yall. and some people might get the government involved because they got banned for no reason and they want justice :wink:

Aloha’s Staff has many unique members, with many unique abilities. If Aloha was to ban your city the most that would be effected besides yourself would be a maximum of about 5 people. This game does not have a large enough population for it to effect many people, and if said people were caught in the range ban, they can post here and find out what happened and why someone like you is giving them problems indirectly. They will be unbanned while you remain in this hole you’ve dug.

Aloha holds the rights to ban any IP they want. They are only hosting a legal forum system, and server hosting system. Good luck trying to bring any “justice” to a completely legal system.

Good day. ~Tyler

To the Admins, I apologize if this out stepping any bounds. I found it relevant and keeping the admins from wasting any more time on this sad appeal.