[x] Mrx - Confession

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I did and I was clearly banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My player in-game player name is Mrx.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing aloha.pk tower of babel server.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Because I was hacking. I had an aimbot and a wallhack. I just got so pissed off when I saw other people hacking too and I wanted to revenge. Then I downloaded the hack and started using it. Wasn’t a good idea and I am sorry for this.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I have been playing in aloha.pk server earlier and they are great. I would like to play in those servers again since there are always admins on. Lately I have been playing in other servers and they are full of hackers. I can’t enjoy the game anymore. It would be great if you give me the chance to play in your servers again. I promise that I won’t hack again.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

About 2 weeks ago. I think the date was 25.01.2013. I really can’t remember the time.

Hello,

Thank you for admitting to the truth. You should never use hacks in order to get revenge on other hackers. Always notify an admin via /admin in-game or go to the IRC; there were admins ingame that could’ve banned them instead of banning you too. I will contact your banning admin and let him decide what to do with your appeal.

'Ey there, Mrx. I’m the admin who placed your ban.

Thanks for being honest about the fact that you were hacking.
Like AEM said in his reply though - don’t resort to using hacks to try seek revenge or get even with hackers currently on the server. In the end, what you end up doing is no different than the other cheaters, and only makes the game more unfair and frustrating for the honest players who are in-game.

I trust that you understand that now - especially after your adventures in those other servers - so I’ll be considering removing your ban fairly soon. By Friday, evening, at the latest.

Alright, took a bit of time on my part after tangling with some systems I’m unfamliar with, but you’re unbanned now, Mrx.

Don’t go squandering your second chance, now. Play honestly and legitimately from here on out, because if by unfortunate chance you’re discovered cheating again, you won’t be let off the hook anywhere near as easily as before.

Just remember that if you run into cheaters and other troublemakers while playing, use the /admin command to report them and notify the admins. They’ll come and handle the situation.