[x] [MAS] bullshit ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    i didn’t get votekicked

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [MAS] bullshit

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    i was playing in arena maps last

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    im not really sure why i got banned, i went out of a game and when i tried to go back it said i was banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i havent done anything wrong, i dont use hacks.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Sept/12/2013, 2PM GMT +7

Ahoy there. I was the staff member who banned you. Care to explain why you had no recoil and you snapped to peoples heads AS WELL as tracking through walls? Additionally, you have evaded bans, and have been banned by 2 other admins. Care to modify your appeal?

i’m telling you the truth, i’m not a hacker. i have never hacked and never will. i usually play ace of spades with my friend i like lo, we tell each other where enemies are if we die. and how did i evade banning?

Do you want to see the proof.

yes

Explain.

[MAS] i like lo is here with me and wants to say something: dude he doesnt HACK IN ALOHA MAPS OR ANYTHING, he hacks in nuketown and only there, if there are hackers.

This is hallway on the r1ctf hallway server, which if I remember correctly isn’t the same thing as nuketown (I definitely could be wrong though, who knows?). Anyway, the video clearly shows that you were hacking, and since you’ve failed to own up to what you’ve done, you’re not getting unbanned. Perhaps you can appeal again after a while, when you’ve learned to take responsibility for your actions.

Adding to this, we frankly don’t care if there are other hackers in the server at the same time - if you hack, you’re no better than they are.
If we caught you hacking on nuketown, even if it’s the only map you hack in and the only reason you hacked is because there are other hackers, you’d be banned.

So you admitted to hacking after saying you didn’t. You were also banned on arena, but I banned you on hallway. It doesn’t matter if others are hacking. You should have used the /admin command to get help. But, instead, you took matters into your own hands.

Appeal denied. Move along.

Further adding to this you do realise to cheat on one server is essentially cheating on all of them? We don’t care if we catch you on Hallway or Arena - you still hacked on them.

And admitting to hacking on one but denying it on another is just plain dumb, fully support a vote to not unban this guy.