[x] madingess's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, this happened sometime in September.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    madingess

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers
    Not sure, probably global or pinpoint.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using a plugin that allowed me to see where all the enemies were, and aimbot to shoot them. I also tried to change my names to get out of bans, but that resulted in an IP ban.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    After I was banned, I stopped playing Ace of Spades. I’ve realized that what I did was very unfair. I recently started playing the game again, but I can’t play on your servers. I’ve gotten rid of the plugin and have been playing nicely on the other servers. I would very much like to be able and play on your servers with my friends again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Sometime in September, sorry for not knowing.

Hello! Thanks for your honestly. It is greatly appreciated. With honesty, comes reward. As you have been truthful with me, I will unban you as long as you promise to never hack again and keep the game friendly and fair for all.

Thank you very much. I promise it will not happen again.