[x] LaliTheBoss ban, PLEASE HELP!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I’m trying to get on your and the Animus Server the whole day.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

LaliTheBoss

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was not banned while playing.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know…

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I’m an expert player how plays at least 4 times a week and never does something inappropriate.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

That can only happened today, the 22nd of September 2013.

Maybe I was banned because of our neighbar how is playing too. He’s got nearly the same IP. :’(

Can you get on now?
I’m not seeing you in our ban lists.

Ok i can get on all servers again, but i swear to god i couldn’t yesterday. Hmm… I think i landed on a global ban list somehow, but can this happen?

Have you ever used the names kingGB, [BZO]Shooter, or [BZO]The3Vip3r?

You were caught in a rangeban. It lasted 1 day, so it’s expired now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have fun playing.

Thank you all! Can you say me too why i was banned and on which server?

There was somebody else that lived near you (not necessarily your neighbor) and we banned you too by accident.
Sorry about that, we don’t ban neighborhoods very often because this sort of thing happens.

Hm… That has to be my neighbor, there is no one else playing the game here…