[x] [KSI]EminemFan's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I have waited 30 minutes and I did not get unbanned

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[KSI]EminemFan

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk Counter Strike.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was hacking

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I was only testing the hacks to see how to catch real hackers. I really love this server and its pretty much what i play on ace of spades. Now I don’t have much to do because I am banned on the servers. I won’t hack any more and I have learned my lesson to never hack. Please unban me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12:00 UTC+00 (England) 5/1/14

Thanks in advance

-EminemFan

You should have done testing elsewhere.
You also knew there was an admin ingame so its all your fault for getting banned.

I will accept your appologies however so I’ve reduced your ban to two weeks.

Complaining about the duration will make it longer.

I have waited 2 weeks now and i am still banned. :’(

Its still two weeks [The ban Its not a perma], The reason is because of time zone differences between the server and you. You will definitely be able to play by tommarow.
According to the ban it expires Jan 19 09:43:22 [Servertime which I believe is PST ]
Enjoy playing hackfree.

Unless you have access to the ban logs don’t make assumptions or even butt into appeals appeals unless you have solid evidence.