[x] Keybladewarrior's appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

it has been just under 24 hours

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My in game player name is the same as my login Keybladewarrior

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I got banned on aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I found out from an admin that apparently I got banned for aimbotting

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because, first of all I would never even think of hacking, it is cheating and noobish, second of all I was sniping from a hole in the wall which gave me a clear view of there whole base, making kills extremely easy which proves even crap players will be able to get a score like I did, thirdly no one even complained to me during the game or asked me if I was hacking. I didnt even get a warning or anything.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

The aproximate time I was banned (not 100% sure because I left before getting banned) but I think it was around 14th of October 6:00pm eastern standard time.

Thx for your help. :slight_smile:

Ohhh and if you want more proof ask my friend his in game name is Bonesofdeath. =)

Just saying, I don’t think this guy hacks. I’ve played with him twice before in past couple of days and I think he’s legit.
Keyblade, it’s me, [SAiRe]toph704. hope that helps you not have to think about playing with a guy called AV8ter

Hey, I was the admin who banned you. I caught you blatantly aimbotting on hallway. Remember any of this?

I was not aimbotting, I was in a crevas shooting at their base, making it easy for me to kill. Anyway I dont even know how to hack.

also I do not remember you because I left before you banned me

Meh whatever. Since I don’t feel like arguing with you, you’re unbanned. If you were hacking, please save us all the trouble and don’t do it again.

Why dont you blieve me? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :(. It is very upsetting.

Bro you’re unbanned

yeah I know that I am unbanned, I just dont understand why he doesnt believe me.