[x] Israelleelll ban appeal

I know it was a ban because I’ve been trying to get on for over a day.

My name in game is Israelleelll.

I was on the pinpoint server for aloha.pk.

I’m sorry but I’m not entirely sure why I was banned. I like to keep tabs on my rifle accuracy to see if I am improving or not because I have server contests with my friends and my rifle accuracy was only around 30% when i was banned:/ I’m not sure what led me to getting banned but I can assure you that I don’t ‘hack’.

I really enjoy aloha.pk servers especially tower of babel and i would really like to go back to playing on your server.

I was banned on August 15, 2013. As for the time i believe it was in the evening. I’m sorry but I don’t know the exact time.

The admin who banned you is not going to be around for some time due to time zone conflicts. He will undoubtedly respond as soon as he’s available.

Thank you for your patience, and this is your time to rethink your appeal if you’re being untruthful because if you’re caught lying now it severely compromise your appeal’s chances.

Alrighty thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m the admin who banned you.
My videos folder is kinda cluttered at the moment, but I’m going to look for the video I took of you and upload it sometime soon. The ban was for norecoil and aimbot. Sorry for the long wait, just thought I’d let you know that I am getting to it. :F

Okay! thank you for getting to my appeal.

Well, this is getting annoying. I can’t find this video anywhere either. I really need to start organizing these things better. :expressionless:
I’ll unban you. If you’re innocent and I messed up, sorry! If you were hacking, let this be a warning.

Okay cool! Thank you!