[x] I GOT BANNED!?!?! PLZ READ THIS ADMINS AND MODERATORS!The GunPro ban!

(1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes
to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? YES :’(

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. GunPro

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.Aloha.pk Push

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I got banned for aimbotting I admit to doing it because my friend wanted me to try the aimbot out.

4. Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I am a truly lawful player and I learned not to hang with that friend.

5. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.I was banned on 9-16-13 at around noon.

Good morning GunPro, I am the admin who banned you. I’m so glad you admitted out right to cheating, it makes things so much simpler and that makes me happy.

Since you have been honest and forthright about what you have done I shall reduce the ban to expire in one week from today.

You may not return until: Tue Nov 26 01:38am GMT 2013

Rest assured if you are caught evading this shortened ban, you will be re-permabanned and the chance of me or any other admin being this forgiving is very slim indeed.