[x] Fluke of a Nuke (Fluke) Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN at the time was Fluke of a Nuke, but I change it all of the time.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Arena All Maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This is where I am confused. :stuck_out_tongue: All that I remember is playing the game on arena, and I was on the map Prison Camp camping inside of a house. I was owning the other team, and they got really mad at me (started calling me noob, hacker, camper, etc) and then one of them ([EKH]Luke, I think) started a votekick against me with the reason, “noob camper” or something like that. All of his [EKH] buddies voted yes and in like 5 seconds, I was kicked. This was just a votekick though (an unjust one too) so I waited half an hour. Now, 2 some hours later, i am still banned. No clue what happened.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I don’t believe I did anything wrong as camping is a legitimate strategy as i was never told not to camp by the server operators.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    4/2/2014 not sure about the time though… sometime after 12:00 MST

Thanks for the help guys, you run some of the best servers; being banned from them sucks.

Yes, indeed it was a votekick, are you sure you can’t join the servers?

EDIT: Nevermind, i did a check and the ban didn’t expired, you are unbanned now. Have fun and stop “camping” xD
(camping is allowed)

Thank you! What exactly was wrong? Was I banned or what?

Camping isn’t against the rules, if it was a votekick you could have hopped on the irc and asked a mod or above to undo the votekick, you may have run into the bug were the votekick never gets lifted automaticly. I’m looking into it.

edit Edit :Rex beat me to it, Still if it happenes again try hopping on the irc
Channel aloha
Quakenet