[x] FerrariFlunker Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It is a permanent ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FerrariFlunker

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was not playing on a server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    There are many reasons why I was banned. I suppose I should start from the top. A long time ago, I decided to use a multi-hack consisting of Aimbot, Esp, Nr, Mb, and more. I was not subtle with my hacking, and instantly got banned. I decided to take a break from AoS. After about six months of being banned, I decided to play again, not knowing my previous ban had not expired. After about 3-4 months of legit playing, I was re-banned due to ban evasion. After learning about aloha.pk, I made my first ban appeal. Everything went very smoothly, and I was given a two month ban. Stupidly, I began to argue with Colorpinpoint and other admins concerning my appeal/ban. This started a string of ban evasions, hacking, and immaturity from myself. This type of behavior went on for quite a while…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    If you read my previous appeal, I realized, by the end of my appeal, that I was doing the extremely wrong thing. I made a lengthy apology that consisted of apologizing to the admins involved, my friends, and the entire forum in general. My eyes had been opened to the full scope of my situation, and how correct the admins information and advice had been. The same advice that I had stupidly pushed aside. Next, I deleted my hacks, IP changer, and everything else that was against the welfare of AoS. I wish I could delete every hack-giving website that is on the internet, but my downloads was going to have to be enough… I have promised myself never to be a short minded idiot to re-download the cheats, since it is not worth ruining the great game. I also promised myself never to ban evade on the aloha servers until I am cleared. I am happy to report that I have kept both promises. Thirdly, I have tried to be a kind, contributing, helpful player on the forums. Even when other people tested my temper, I reminded myself of the right thing to do, and how it could benefit both of us. For instance, my Leap Motion topic was not the biggest success, and some people did put me down for it. On the flip side, my Five Letters Game took off like a speeding bullet. Lastly, I miss being able to contribute to the aloha servers. I miss making new acquaintances, helping fellow players out, and playing on hack free servers. I was beyond frustrated at myself for not being able to participate in BuildCon, FSOM, or any other fun, public events. If I am cleared, I want to be a helpful player on every part of this forum, and ingame. That includes filling out abuse reports on other players so we can play on better, cleaner servers. Filling out abuse reports is something I have always wanted to do. I hope that you realize that this is the entire/absolute truth, and I hope to play, help, and contribute with you in the future. I have waited a long time for the past to settle, things to cool down, and for me to make a second appeal. If I am early with this, I apologize. Thanks for reading.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    N/A

Your particular appeal has been discussed for quite some time.

When we’ve reached a definitive conclusion (consensus can be difficult with so many people, and it falls to the original banner anyway) we’ll notify you.

Ok, thank you.

I need you to explain this:

Also please explain mine aswell.
From December

reset links and names removed

Oh yes I remember this… Alright. When I was in the stage of trying to cause havoc to anybody associated for banning me, I tried every single possibility to make those people mad, angry, or down. Towards the end, when I realized I was in real trouble, and what I was doing was not worth it/not working, I spammed your email with “forgot password” messages, hoping it would just cause trouble… I am being totally honest, and am really embarrassed by this specific example of my behavior. Sorry for causing you additional trouble ei8htx, and I hope that clears things up.

[EDIT]: Sorry, didn’t see your post Scipio. I don’t remember spamming your email, but I think it could be possible, and for the same reason… Sorry for causing you trouble too Scipio.

It was never spammed but it did send me into a security frenzy changing all my passwords, no biggy.

[Edit the top one was you the bottum was me actually asking for a reset.

:-\ Oh man, so sorry. I have had to change all my passwords after a security scare on Gmail. Not the easiest thing to do.

[EDIT] So the password email similar to ei8htx’s was actually not my doing?

If you look at my image there are two emails one is an old reset I did back in october (gmail combined the two) the recent email (at the top) was you asking for a reset

Oh ok. Makes sense now.

Thank you for the explanation.

No problem.

Your appeal is getting a lot of activity.

I can’t say when it’ll be resolved, or how, but be patient. I think it’s coming to an end one way or the other.

Hey admins,

Just wanted to warn you that I accidentally joined an aloha server tonight. Maddy and I were going to join a server outside of aloha, and she gave me a link address. I copy and pasted it, then went to build and shoot to make sure it wasn’t an aloha server. I went into a new tab, typed the start of it again, and clicked it to join. Unfortunately, it was the link for aloha.pk 24/7 hallway, which had saved as a suggestion from Google, from the past. I joined, typed /help right away, saw what server it actually was, and then preceded to spam Esc as fast as I could. Hope this is a clear explanation, and isn’t a big problem.

Thanks,
Ferrari

That’s ok, thanks for explaining.

No problem, thanks for understanding.

Well my final decision with good advice from others is to unban you on two accounts. You will be unable to apply for trusted or staff position for 1 year from this post and you will be unable to make any other appeal. Have fun on our servers and keep away from hacking.

Thanks Color! I shall abide by those conditions. I will prove to you that you have made the right decision! Also, thanks to everyone else who helped me out, and I hope to see you in game!