[x] ender871's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited for long over 30 minutes so I am sure that it was not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is ender871. I made a stupid mistake with some friends…

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    When I was banned I was playing on aloha hallway.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I am ashamed to say this but some of my friends and I thouhgt it would be fun to get aimbot. I was being stupid and rash in my choice, for my whole AoS. Life I have hated hackes and then I became what I hated most. It was fun while I had aimbot but soon enough I was banned from my favorite servers and I started to regret my choice. I understand if I am banned for a long period of time and it would be greeat if I could know how long. But my brother [ARC]bill is very upset with me becasue he was banned on his own computer from all the servers as well even though he never hacked. We do not know why he is banned on his computer becasue I was using mine when it happend. I feel bad for getting aimbot and I dont want to use it again. I hope my ban is short but I fear I will not play aloha for a long time.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned becasue I have learned my lesson and I will not use aimbot again!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    7:30-8:30pm (somewhere in that time period) 9-06-2013

P.S. please reply

Hi ender I was the admin who banned you. In light of your honesty I will change the ban from permanent to a two week ban. However I would like to also take the time to say that using aimbot kills the enjoyment for everyone and I am glad that you owned up to your wrongdoing. In the future we may not be as lenient.

Thank you so much I am so glad to be able to play on aloha again! I will never hack again!