[x] D.1*DK ban appeal

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
I did

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[EKH]D.1*DK

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
i think aloha pinpoint 0.75 im playing in a war clan

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
i use no fog … but no more…

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I Just Love aloha servers, its my favorite server and i want play in the same… i always play 2 - 3 hours in hallways or counter and never votekick me or ban me :c

#6) Date and time (approx).
20/01/2014 Time Idk

Hello, DarkKenn12- In these appeals, complete honesty is highly encouraged, and is the only way a positive outcome will result. Do you have any adjustments to make to your original story?

Hola DarkKenn12, en estas apelaciones, la completa honestidad es recomendable, y es el único camino para un resultado positivo. ¿Tienes alguna correción a hacer a tu historia original?

Hello haux idk why but now im not banned… well idk why im banned but i rly dont hack in this moment i can join in all aloha :smiley: sorry well its probably an error server?

Please reconsider what you’re saying, and read http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1682.0

We’re not idiots. We know what names you’ve been under.

ok im rly i use ESP and No recoil :c
now i can join but i never change my ip or my name… idk why i can join RLY
i dont hack again :c sorry adms

DarkKenn12, does the name [PR0]G4M3R_DuB$ sound familiar to you?

NO! My nicks name are [EKH]D.1
or DK or DarkKenn12 or 4 month ago 0x11 RLY ADMIN RLY! Thats not is my nick!..
is an error!

RLY ADM Thats not is my nickname… i never be a [pro] in my life or that nickname i always be DarkKenn12 Or same with “D” “K” or “1,2” never never, RLY
sorry my english, i speak spanish

Reading from the admin’s comments you are not unbanned yet. This means you are not allowed to play on aloha servers, even if you seem to be able to do so.
Don’t go on the servers until the concerning admin has give you a final verdict. It will only result in you getting banned again.

ok :confused: i dont join in aloha, im waiting…

We’ll let you know on the status of this decision shortly.

ok
Waiting…

thanx for confessing.

You are unbanned now, and free to play again.

Don’t to anything foolish again in the future, because we WILL ban you and next time there won’t be a second chance.

have fun.

thanks admin, :smiley: ok :3