[x] Cunt destroyer

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes I waited about an hour

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
my IGN I was using at the time was Cunt Destroyer, if I was banned because of the bad name I am sorry and I will go back to my original one.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I was on aloha.pk Babel
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I don’t know why I was banned, it said I was kicked at first and after waiting an 1 hr it said I was banned. Last thing I remember before being kicked was killing myself after running out of nades and ammo for trying to destroy green’s tower and fighting off the defense.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I want to play again, and I was not hacking the kick was abrupt and unexpected, it really surprised me.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I was banned on sept 10 at 10:54 PM, and I am still banned, I would also like to know why I was banned.

I banned you for no recoil. Would you care to amend your statement before I post the video? There’s no going back after that.

No, I was not using a hack, I am not going back on my word, but I would like to see the video.

I didn’t capture the first magazine you emptied into the tower, but it was no recoil so I immediately began to record. I captured your reload and grenade toss.

I suspect you saw me behind the wall (34 seconds) and were smart enough not to spade me. Your recoil control drops drastically after this point, as I suspected you knew I was watching. I decided to ban anyway.

At :34 seconds, the reason I looked at the tunnel was because I blocked it after killing the digger, I could also hear spades nearby so I thought someone was digging, the suspicious pause was because straight ahead was a hole that a green enemy used to enter my tunnel, so I was waiting to see if he was going to enter my tunnel again, but I decided not to wait and to go straight to the towers, the part at :10 had recoil with it I believe. At the part after the tower the reason for a sudden increase of recoil is because I started shooting standing up, and after making enough room to crouch I was still under an enemy who knew I was there.
Now then another thing during the “suspicious pause” it seemed as if I was crouching, I don’t know how hacks work so I am going to assume that they are separate programs and what is needed to shut off ones hacks is to use the start button and shut it off manually, how could I crouch and shut off a hack at the same time?

While I’m fairly confident that you had no recoil, I missed the first magazine in my recording, so I’m unbanning.

If you were in fact legitimate, then I apologize for wasting your time, and barring you from our servers. If you were, then I’d suggest not hacking. Someone’s always watching.

You should be able to rejoin now.

thank you, also I was not hacking, is there anyway to prevent something like this from happening again?

We rarely ban innocents, so the best way to prevent things like this from happening is to be innocent :slight_smile:
An extreme way to be safe is to constantly record your gameplay, but we’re doing our job to the best of our ability and it’s unlikely to happen again.