[x] blahblah

What can i do to unban myself? what if i assure you i will never hack?

PS: dONT lock it plz!

Stop posting new appeals.
Give it up.
You won’t get unbanned.
Me no unban you

listen…is there anything wrong if i play as a normal player? is there anything wrong if i never hack?

and…i am not telling you to unban me RIGHT now! i am telling that you can punish me as much as you want, but plz dont permabann me.and if you do, i will buy a new modem which will change my ip and then i will start playing again!!!BWAHAHAHA!!

I just need to get this off my chest. YOUR THROUGH. END OF LINE. Over the edge and never coming back, The admins decided to not fish you out and watse line on you, banned for life, never going to be unbanned PERIOD. Now please stop wasting the admins time i am requesting a lock on this thread and anyothers that originate from him in the ban apealls.
[i][http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgRVUGTK1o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmzgRVUGTK1o

While i am at that Wern’t you banned already

This is exactly the attitude that does not lead to an unban. Then again, you’re not even going to get unbanned.

Also, you’re really willing to invest money into a new modem (which isn’t going to even change your IP) to play on aloha? You really want to spend money just to play on a certain server group? Get a life and forget about us, it’s the best thing you can do right now.

We can rangeban your entire city.

After that is finished, we will ban you again sooo Your back where you are hacker, abuser, evader

*country c:

*entire planet :stuck_out_tongue:

then again they could just unplug the server which would do the same thing, so…

Why did you tell him that it won’t change the IP? I wanted to see his face when his brand new modem doesn’t change his IP.

Don’t worry, we have all dealt with worse evaders than this guy, everything is under control.
His threats are quite laughable too.

Derail time? No thank you. Please do not post in appeals unless you add meaningful discussion or evidence. You’ve added nothing from any of your posts.

Can we lock this topic and ban ultimatenoob from the forums yet…

what he said. All appeals from ultimatenoob should be treated like spam.

well i already played for 2 hours today with my modem. i am not hacking. i will not hack. OK?

ok have fun.

i am just kidding. i will not play on aloha anymore though you unaban me forever. is there any way to delete my forum account?

Just stop logging in, or do like you did with your previous account and change your password into something you can’t remember.