I gave up using aimbot and apologized! But why am i still banned?:FusionBlitz :(

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Of course,I have waited for 2 days and I am sure it is not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FusionBlitz :frowning:

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tdm island maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using aimbot!

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I gave up using aimbot! I apologize for what I did!I WILL TRY NOT TO AIMBOT IN FUTURE!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    13:23, 29.01.13

Appeal nr1:

5) Why should you be unbanned? I am really sorry. I admit it. I should not do this on future again. I beg your mercy. Please forgive me!

Appeal nr2:

5) Why should you be unbanned? I am apologizing for my mistake. I won't do this again on future. I beg your mercy. Pleaseee Forgive me!

Appeal nr3:

5) Why should you be unbanned? I did not anything against the laws of aloha player killers. It's the only server I play.

Appeal nr4:

5) Why should you be unbanned? I gave up using aimbot! I apologize for what I did!I WILL TRY NOT TO AIMBOT IN FUTURE!

You were permabanned and never unbanned. You will stay banned and get banned again if you show your face on one of our servers again. Please do not open a new thread if that happens, I repeat do not open a new thread if you find yourself banned (again).

Also you were already asked to keep it all in one thread and you didnt, therefore Im glad to tell you, youve been awarded this weeks ‘Lollypop of the week’.
Congratulations, thank you and goodbye.

http://i3.digiscrapdepot.com/images/items/102437_l.jpg

Tune in next week to see who will be next in the highly coveted spot of “Lollipop Winner Of The Week”.

I tried to remove! But aloha system said an error has been occurred! Do you think it’s my fault not to keep it in one thread??

Yeah it is.

Step 1: go to your old thread
Step 2: hit reply
Step 3: type (if you got anything to say, and in your case I think all is said already)
Step 4: Hit save

It’s not that hard.