[x] banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I Think I am,im just a newbie here

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

FearChaser,Like I say im a newbie i dont know how to kick some1 so i try to grief him soo he will disconnect

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

im playing server is 0.75 and the mode is babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I will tell the truth soo you can trust me i dont have little brother or sister im banned because of my self like i say i grief some1

1. Why should you be unbanned?

i want to try your new mode and i if i do some grief you can banned me and i promise i will never do some bad moves i hope you can trust me

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I dont know i think its october

The admin that banned you has been notified. In the meantime, I suggest you rethink what you said in your ban appeal. You were not banned for griefing, you were banned for using hacks (ESP/Norecoil).

:frowning: What The Hell!! who say that im using hack, :o aww come on i never use hack, :-X ok yeah i try to search some hack or cheats but i never get a download link for the hack for ace of spades. :’(

You’re closer to the truth, now you just need to come the rest of the way.

Review this: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1682.0

I can’t find anything of why I banned you and don’t remember your name either.

You’re unbanned now. If you were cheating you should know we WILL catch you (again) if you decide doing it (again). If not: apologies for this inconvenience.
Have fun!