[x] ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes I wait at least 30 minutes but I cannot entered all aloha.pk servers

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [CIB]akzm_147

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know, I didn’t use hack I didn’t griefing I didn’t play with no manner

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play aloha.pk servers plz

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    GMT 5:30 AM
    ps.
    I use hack… sorry for this part…

Why I use hack?
I want to have experience of aimbot. but I use aimbot since I use it first time.

I will never use hack really. plz unban me
If I use hack any more and ban me infinitly I will play AoS with good manner include aloha.pk servers, minit us server …etc

I will make this fast. You were blatantly snnaping (aimbot), and you came to tell me, you didn’t hack. Let me think… NOPE

Begging won’t help on getting unbanned. If you truly wish to be unbanned you must prove that you’re innocent to the banning admin.

Ill make this simple, You were caught hacking and banned. You appealed and HAD the chance of admitting [ In your appeal] [in which case your chance of unban went from .0% to 89%]that you hacked and promising to never hack again. Admins do not need proof for obvious hackers like you. The admins have seen hacks and they are pros at their jobs. They spend their time for others THIER time. If they banned you with no chance of parole [Appeal] that would mean no second chances… Pm rex if he will allow you for a second appeal some time in the future. Good Day Sir and We hope you learned your lesson. Case closed . End Of the Line (?). Please stop posting in closed cases

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s not votekick I wait 30 minutes it’s ban I think

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [CIB]akzm_147

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think I use aimbot so I was ban

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play aloha.pk servers and I am very regret of using aimbot

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    gmt september 15th 5:30 am

Merged the two topics.