[x] Ban Appeal [VT] Dane

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes I did. I got banned about a month ago.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
My in-game player name is [VT] Dane.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I was playing on aloha.pk pinpoint.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I downloaded a hack to see how it worked. I started aimbotting everywhere when I got it. I killed many players and then I got banned. :frowning:

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I have completely deleted the hack off of my computer and I have focused on becoming a legit player and playing the game right. I have started many votekicks against hackers on other servers because it is mean, and I have realized that.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I think I was banned around August 10, 2013. I think the time was between morning and noon. I can’t really remember. :frowning:

Bump. This may have been overlooked.

Thanks for admitting. Your ban has been shortened to 2 weeks. Please do not make a repeat of this.