[x] Ban Appeal-=SB=WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wait for half and 2 days but it still says"banned"

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    =SB=WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM in fact I dont know I type how many "W"and “M” but it was MAX

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I am sorry that I forget it is which server but it has “aloha.pk”

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used an aimbot i am sorry. It was from one of my friends . i just wanted to try to use it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i am sorry that i used the amibot . But i want to play with other friends whom playing in aloha.pk servers. i am sure that i wont use the aimbot again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    at about 5 p.m. 8/9/2013 (GMT+08:00)

i am so sorry that i used the aimbot

Thank you for your honesty and because of this, I will shorten the ban length. Your ban will expire on Mon Aug 26 17:13:37 2013 PST (which is GMT -7:00 I believe)

thank you very much! :slight_smile:

I guess you didn’t read this very well, so I suggest you read it again. Especially the part that says aug 26