[x] Ban Appeal S.Stryker [THE TRUTH]

Okay So Before You read the appeal read the story first…
Okay so the friend i told you about in my last appeal came to my house because he is my friend and was leaving for Korea.
I was playing with Jedelas at arenacs maps for a long time then i told him to play atm on any server for awhile because i will eat dinner,
I don’ t know on what server he played at but i’m pretty sure it’s aloha… He got his USB and he told me that he will play with a diff. game, So i let him play. When i am done eating i walked upstairs and ready to play on aloha servers then he rapidly shut down the computer xD so that i wouldn’t know that i am banned because he used hacks (pretty much the hacks are in his USB). Later on i watched some vids when i opened the computer, I decided to play for 5 mins. then a screen popped up with a text “Banned”. That’s how i know that he hacked using my name and account (He knows my Forum Password that’s why i changed it). I checked his USB and it’s full of hacks, not games. Then i told Him to make an appeal for my account so he made one below.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    S.Stryker

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower Of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used hacks like aimbot and esp and multiple bullets, I also used my friends account to hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want my friend to be unbanned because he’s my friend and he is innocent. It was not his fault but mine, If you would like to ban me just request on the comments below.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May 27, 2014 I DoNt Know the Time.

Theres no ban it was a no-spread auto kick, as for the appeal and playing its up to someone higher than me to be decided. Most likely barron as he was the admin for your other appeal. At the moment
I don’t recommend joining any aloha servers.

There is a ban now.

Stryker, how often do you let your friend play at your place? And by that I mean, how often did he play at your place in the past weeks?

Okay, Thanks for the Info.

He played AoS 5x without telling me :confused: You could talk to him tomorrow because his flight got canceled and has been moved to monday…

Classic friend hacked excuse

1 Like

can you remember when did your friend play at your place, exactly what days?

I remember the days…

wednesday
hmmm tuesday, and other 3 days that i don’t know… Because sometimes he plays Starmade and Minecraft.

Well, we caught you/him hacking on monday as well.

Since we caught you/someone from your connection cheating on multiple occasions and this was already your second chance you will not get unbanned. You did not convince me this won’t happen again at some time in the future.

Appeal denied.