[x] Ban Appeal - Poki

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did. In-fact it’s been about 3 months since my ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is Poki

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I honestly don’t remember. You guys have so many, so it makes it that much harder for me to remember. Also, again, it’s been like 3 months

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I got banned because I was blamed for using an aimbot, when I wasn’t. I was playing with a friend, and we were just having fun, killing people. I guess I was playing very well, because everyone playing said that my friend, and I were hacking. I guess there was a mod online, and heard these people saying that I was hacking, so he banned me permanently.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I honestly wasn’t using any sort of aimbot, or other hacks. And, I really liked you guys’ servers, being that you guys own about half of them now a days.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I’m sorry, but I don’t know this. It was a while ago. I’d say maybe in the month of May? Again, sorry I don’t know the answer.

Hi there, I’m the admin who banned you. There was a person on the green team using an aimbot (called [TE]Alison-BR or something like that, can’t remember exactly) and you were on blue. I jumped into the server and banned him. You were AFK at that time. A little while later you came back:

22:46 < tdm_aloha> Hey, green team. Watch this~ 22:47 < tdm_aloha> Watch what? 22:47 < tdm_aloha> You really want to find out? 22:47 < tdm_aloha> Sure. 22:47 < tdm_aloha> Eh. I'll do it if the guy on green doesnt stop 22:47 < tdm_aloha> Oh, I do believe he got kicked 22:48 < tdm_aloha> Yep 22:48 < tdm_aloha> Poki permabanned : [IGN: Poki] [By: topo] [Time: Thu Jun 13 16:01:16 2013] [Duration: Permanent] [Offense: aimbot, norecoil] [Server: tdm_aloha]

I didn’t ban you based on what you (or anyone else) said, though. After going AFK, you came back with an aimbot and a no-recoil hack enabled. I watched you and banned you for using them.

Oh! I have used a hack twice on two different servers. The (truthful) reason for this, is that a friend of mine found one, and sent to me, via skype. Not knowing what it was (when I downloaded it), he told me some directions to use it. I found out that it was an aimbot. It was so long ago since my aloha.pk ban, so I don’t remember the full story with this. But, I’m guessing that I got so annoyed at the guy that was hacking, and he just wouldn’t stop. Then I remembered that I had the aimbot program that my friend gave me. I admit that it was a stupid idea. That WAS the second and last time I used it. Sorry that I got my original story mixed up. I guess that was on another server, not aloha. Or maybe it was Aloha, but it wasn’t perm? I don’t know. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to reply, and again, I really am sorry for using an aimbot on you’re guys’ server. Won’t happen again. Not on you’re guys’ server, and not on any server.

So, because I got my story mixed up with a different server, and/or a non-perm aloha ban, does this mean that I have no chances of being unbanned? I really am sorry. And again, like i said in my last post, I can ensure that it will never happen again.

Thanks for being honest. You’re unbanned now. If you’re caught using hacks again you won’t get another chance, so make sure you don’t! :slight_smile:

Thanks Topo!

It won’t happen again!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: