[x] Ban appeal for [Elite]Batmnbtf

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did that

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [ELite]Batmnbtf

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I joined aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I litteraly just joined and immediately got disconnected I swear I didn’t hack I didn’t even get to choose my gun

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because I did NOT HACK

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    11 of feb 2014 5:05 aussie eastern standard time

I hope you’re happy! Batman has not been the same since you prolapsed his rectum. With no one left to fight crime, hooligans are running rampant. I pray that peace will come soon.

I’m sorry for getting so emotional, this brings back unpleasant and painful memories for me. Now, let’s get back to business.

Your recollection of today’s events appear accurate- you were banned quickly before you had a chance to do much in-game. You were banned for evading a previous ban.

Can you give me any reason why you might have been banned in the past? Honesty goes a long way here.

batmnbtf, allow me to be clear about your situation. You have not been unbanned just by posting this appeal. You have a dynamic IP address which allows you to rejoin our servers every so often. This is called ban evasion. ei8htx is not responsible for this ban- he will not interfere with it, so you can stop bugging him or anyone else.

If you evade your ban one more time, I will deny this appeal and you will no longer be playing on any Aloha server. We have other methods of finding out who you are, no matter how many times your IP changes.

I asked you a question yesterday in my reply. I hope you take this seriously and respond accordingly.

Since we are no longer communicating, I’ll give you the details to wrap things up-
Back in December, you were banned under the name batmanbutfucker, hence my earlier reference. You never appealed that ban. You simply changed your name and continued to play on our servers until you were found and banned again for evasion.

You were given an opportunity to explain your story and possibly have your ban lifted from all Aloha servers. You ignored this opportunity and continued to evade, even after being given fair warning.

Therefore, as promised, your appeal is denied. Take care.

For anyone reading this, let it be a lesson:

BatmanBF contacted me asking about his ban, I told him that I banned him for evasion, and that the original ban belonged to another admin, and thus he had to appeal here. He told me via forum PM that he did hack in the past. I told him this is ok, so long as he’s honest and posts an appeal apologizing for hacking, and inadvertently evading. I’m 99% sure his ban would’ve been lifted. Honesty goes a long way here.

It’s sad. Now any future appeal is going to be a much more difficult process, since he was aware that he was banned, and evaded anyway.

Again, let this be a lesson.