[x] Ban appeal - El-Neko

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It was a ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    El-Neko

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I assume probably because I was using openspades client? Besides that im not sure…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I been playing on this server for awhile and this is the first time I been banned and I didn’t do anything wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    9/26/13 around 12AM in Central Time.

Anyone around…?

The way ban appeals work is the banning admin will take care of it. Please wait it might take some time depending on the admin some check it every day others every few others ever weekend. Its not to late to be truthful which increases your chances of unban. Back to my original point if noone gets around to it on hope on the irc and see if someone can contact your banning admin.

don’t worry. the concerning admin will respond once he can.

Just pointing this out to you, you don’t get banned for using an openspades client. It is allowed on Aloha.pk servers.

Well I have no other reasons why I got banned since I played for 5 mins then got banned but before I got banned I saw 2 other people got banned before me.

Hey there, I’m the admin who banned you. Seems like I made a mistake somewhere. Sorry about that! You’re unbanned now.

Hey thanks for the unban.