[x] Ban Appeal - Decc98

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned the last year so…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Decc98

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I don’t remember maybe on Babel server of ctf but i’m sure it was on the aloha.pk servers, i can’t connect to them, it says “Banned” in all of them.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was hacking but that was a long time ago, now i don’t hack any more.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i like your servers and i don’t wanna hack any more i just want to play in your servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Lol, it was the last year, before “BuildandShoot” i think it was in October or maybe september i don’t remember :c

Hello Decc98. You were banned on September 29th for hacking. Its good that you’re being honest in your appeal. I will notify the admin who banned you.

Thanks! :smiley: September 29th lol.

Thank you for being honest, Your ban expires in 3 days