[x] Ban appeal [AAT]mewmartin

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I was banned quite a long time ago, I just found out about ban appeals.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [AAT]mewmartin

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I’m not sure, but probally infiltration

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was aimbotting and using ESP.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I was trying hacks and found out that it was stupid and not fun, I NEVER hack now and my clan has its own server now but aloha is really fun and I want to play again please!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Im really not sure… sorry my best guess is between winter 2012 and spring 2013

PS:If anyone is reading this and got killed by me I’m really sorry for ruining your time.
PSS:Thank you for your time reading this

Thanks for telling the truth, it has saved us a lot of time. Your ban will expire in 2 weeks. Fri Sep 6 19:43:45 2013 PST to be exact. Please save us all the trouble and don’t use hacks in the future.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it.