[x] BadKid - Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I didn’t get votekicked. But I waited the 30 minutes anyway.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

BadKid.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I only play Hallway servers, then: aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know, I was shooting everyone I could, did a nice /ratio. And then a guy started accusing me of using hack.(his/her name have the word Sky, I don’t remember). So when I killed an enemy above me, I got kicked by some adm. When I tried to play the same server, I got the banned message.

2. Why should you be unbanned?

I did nothing wrong.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    09/15/13 around 00:00 GMT - 4:00.

Hey, I am the admin who banned you. While I was ingame watching you, you had no recoil on your SMG. Along with that, you happened to know the exact positions of players no matter where they went. I’m not 100% you were using aimbot but the last kill you got before you were banned was a snap + ESP. The guy on top was behind 2 layers of blocks, you turned around, snapped at the player on the top and shot him while having norecoil. Do you recall any of this?

I was killed by him about 2 ~ 3 times. I was always trying to find his position, then I saw on the minimap that the shots were coming from behind, so I turned and shot him.

And if you have the mouse sensitivity a bit high you can “avoid” the recoil a little.

Edit: Watch this if you don’t belive me. [details=Click for details]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9fov-kCbfY[/details]

I might add that although your FPS is good, it does look like you lag a little. B/c recoil is client based, it might have looked like NR because you were also lagging…

You can see in the video, my ping was 488~504. In the early morning hours my ping is “good” 300~350. But at other times I can barely play.

You’re unbanned due to my lack of evidence. If you were hacking, don’t do it or you will be caught and there will be evidence next time, if you weren’t, my apologies.

Ok, thanks. But two questions, if someone is griefing my construction, am I allowed to teamkill him/her? And can I use pubovl.dll to prove that he/she is using aimbot ?

You do have permission to teamkill others if they are griefing, that is probably the only exception for teamkilling others. pubovl.dll is for public use so the answer should be yes, you are allowed to use it to catch hackers, not topovl.