[x] Anonymous (Lone_Wolf) Ban Appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Pretty sure it started as a votekick, but it has lasted for more than 8 hours.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lone_Wolf

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tug of War

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Because of this votekick abuser kicking me with a reason of “idiot”.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have done nothing.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    10/04/2013 10:00PM EST

• LordDerp started a votekick against player Lone_Wolf. Reason: Idiot

• Votekick for Lone_Wolf has ended. Player kicked
    Lone_Wolf banned for 30 minutes: Idiot

• Lone_Wolf disconnected

Sometimes the server doesn’t automatically unban after 30 minutes. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for letting us know.

ah kk. ty

For future reference, since “Idiot” is not a valid votekick reason, you could have hopped in the IRC channel and asked one of us to unban you.

Hope none of the staff members take it as an offense, but seems like half of the time no one responds to people in the IRC because everyone is busy. :-[

I suggest highlightning admins after stating your business. slap should do the trick.

We probably could use more staff members from the eastern part of the earth because there are plenty from North America and Europe. IIRC there are like, 3-5 other staff members in my time zone…and at least one lives within 100 miles from me. Reason why we aren’t always there? Because all of the staff are in highschool and college or have jobs, and we aren’t always available due to that.

I don’t usually do that, because I really don’t want to irritate the admins.

Like I said, don’t take it as an offense, just stating things that happen in the IRC.

Like Haux said, #aloha isn’t monitored all that frequently.

It’s better to type out an admin’s name. Try a few and someone will respond.

A but don’t be spamming our names. Flood protection might kick you.