Wuunsh ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I didn’t received votekick never.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Wuunsh

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Propably cheating. Noone told me why im banned.
    I want to say that i have internet problems. My ping is always 400-800 i dont know if that matters.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play on that server. I have there few friends. I want to continue playing if i can. I swear to make my behaviour better :slight_smile:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    09.03.2020 21:15 GMT+1

1 Like

I’ll try to find your banning admin. Meanwhile stay away from aloha servers until it’s solved. thanks

1 Like

Hello, i’m the staff who banned you on 9th march. You were certainly not banned for having high ping. In fact, your ping was fine when i banned you.

[details=Click for details]

[/details]Yeah, you exactly know why you were banned for. You were banned for having esp. This is also already the third time you got banned in this month, each time by a different staff. Anyway, now i’m simply asking you again to tell the truth and apologize to us. Be honest if you really want to be unbanned, we always give people a second chance. Oh, and meantime don’t try to join any of our servers like you did before.

1 Like

Okay. I was hacking. Sorry for that. Like i said - ill make my behaviour better. Im asking for unban.

1 Like

Unbanned

1 Like