wrong votekicks

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    A hacker enters the game with my name and uses the hack and makes votekick for me. A manager told me to share this with you in this section

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Sina

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Hallway 2 and …

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    A hacker enters the game with my name and uses the hack and makes votekick for me

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did not use the hack. Please give me a position if possible so that at least he can’t make a votekick for me. Sorry if my English is bad

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    today

Hello,

I will be the admin handling this appeal. Your ban today was for ban evading. That means you entered the server when you already had a ban against you. However, you have more than just 1 ban. It seems that you have been rampantly cheating on our servers on and off for a couple of years. I have personally banned you more times than I can count on both hands (i think, i stopped counting after awhile).

I would like to hear what you have to say about this before I show you several videos of you cheating. Yes, several.

This is the time to explain yourself.

Hello Sina,

Please don’t evade your ban because your chances of playing again may decrease depending on the decision of the Administrator in charge,

Thanks

Sina banned for 1 day: [IGN: Sina] [By: @MoDeR] [Time: Tue Jul 14 01:30:50 2020] [Duration: 1 day] [Expires: Wed Jul 15 01:30:50 2020] [Offense: evasion] [Server: babel_aloha]
Sina banned for 1 day: [IGN: Sina] [By: @MoDeR] [Time: Tue Jul 14 01:35:01 2020] [Duration: 1 day] [Expires: Wed Jul 15 01:35:01 2020] [Offense: eva] [Server: babel_aloha]
why? banned for 1 day: [IGN: why?] [By: @MoDeR] [Time: Tue Jul 14 01:42:15 2020] [Duration: 1 day] [Expires: Wed Jul 15 01:42:15 2020] [Offense: None] [Server: babel_aloha]

I recently became a member of this site to stop hacking. I haven’t used the hack for a while, but someone with my name enters the game and you kick me instead him. And every time I entered the game I saw him and I had to use a hack to kill him. I was even an moderator on one of the servers before and I know what the rules of the game are

You get kicked every time you join the game because you are still breaking the rules. You are ban evading. You did an appeal but that does not automatically get you unbanned right away. You have to appeal to the banning admin in this case me to get unbanned. You have to convince me that you are not going to use hacks again and so far you haven’t.

Also with the point where you said that there is someone that has taken your name every time you join is a bunch of cock and bull. There is not someone impersonating you every time you join and I could dig through our logs to prove it. I am aware at one time someone did but that is one time. Making up a story that is untrue is a great way NOT to get unbanned. So maybe don’t make something up to get unbanned.

Now at this point, since you evaded your ban after you appealed and before you were officially unbanned I would normally deny your appeal. But I am willing to give you one chance and one chance only to give me a very good reason why you should be unbanned.

At this point you have failed to show any remorse for your actions. You just joined the forum to do this appeal to get unbanned. You blatantly cheated and evaded many many times. Cheating ruins the game for legit players who are playing this game to have fun. This game doesn’t have a huge player base and the players that are still playing including me and all staff want to have a fun time and not be interrupted by a cheater. All aloha staff have spent hundreds of hours moderating the servers and coming up with events, new rotation maps etc. On the other hand, all you have done is made our life hell by cheating and continuously evading and now the only reason you joined the forums is to get unbanned with no such remorse whatsoever.

Now, this is your chance to get me to REDUCE your ban. At this point, I will not be immediately unban you but you have a chance at sitting out a period of time then being able to be in the clear and play.

However, this means you have to convince me with your words. If you evade just 1 more time this generous offer will go out the door and I will deny this appeal and you will remain PERMANENTLY banned and if you evade you will be banned everytime we catch you evading and we are always watching.

Go.

I have to say no about this. The hacker I am talking about came to my name several times and hacked the game ,because I saw it with my own eyes. I admit that I hacked, and I can still hack and enter the game without you knowing, but I made this request to play this game without using hacking because it is a cool game Even against Pubg and … :-
I have been in this game even before you know it
I stick to it whenever I say something. Now, if you accept the appeal, I will be grateful and I will play without hacking, and if you do not accept, I will change my identity with a trick. I hope you accept and if possible, choose me as a moderator to expel some hackers. I know some of them
sorry my english is bad .I hope you understand what I mean :wink:

We know your “trick”. Ban appeal denied.

Also, you threaten to contine to break the rules…why wpuld we chose you as moderator?

(Rhetorical question. Don’t answer)

2 Likes

You probably do not know, and if you do, you can not control it. Because you kicked me several times before.
I did not threaten you. Maybe it’s because my English is bad. I just said if you can accept me, otherwise I can still enter the game with other names and methods.
I have been selected as a moderator 2 years ago, and I asked the manager to do so because I have the ability to manage and I do not hack the game and I do not allow hackers
Even now, if it is not possible for me to accept, please tell me so that I do not have any hope in this matter :-\

You are not allowed on our servers. Play on any server other than aloha. I will know if you do.

Requesting lock.

1 Like