WindSpirit- ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    i haven’t played on aloha servers all day, only to find the words ban when i tried to play today…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    WindSpirit@Sw

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I played on aloha pinpoint at around 6:00 pm CST (on 3/4/13 yesterday)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    No idea… I was playing on aloha pinpoint yesterday with Lone Wolf, [TSB] Draco, [TSB] Jon, and Roy, but thanks to their skill my ratio was horrible, barely above .70 lol, Hardly a ratio to accuse of hacks in most cases.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I would like to be unbanned since there is no evidence that I hacked/ griefed/ spammed chat, etc. I realize admins do make mistakes, so if I could be unbanned soon that would be awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Last time I played was around 6:00 pm CST ( 3/4/13)

Thank you for your time.

~WindSpirit

You were not banned. You are being affected by a range-ban against another player. I’ve notified the appropriate admin(s) to see what can be done.

Thought it was something like that… well thank you, i’ll just wait it out then :wink:

sweet im able to play now. Thanks for the quick work guys, I appreaite it!! :smiley: