wierd tips & tricks

does any one has and trick for aos that people already know. ill start of:

to build and a trap in a tunnel build two blocks and leave one blocks were your feet are. next walk back 2 blocks (or more) and place a block were your feet are. this way when someones in a tunnel, the go to break the block and you can see their feet but they cannot see yours. easy kills on a highly used tunnel :stuck_out_tongue:

In Babel:
If you have spent all your blocks while climbing the staircase (AS EVERY PLAYER CLIMBING THE STAIRCASE SHOULD DO!!!), and then reach heaven with an inventory of 0 blocks, then it is possible to use the spade on heaven. the spaded block will not disappear, but your inventory will rise by one useable block. Spend this repairing the staircase under attack, go back to heaven and repeat.

A trick that is of limited use, but I think that it is neat.

Oh, and did I mention that EVERY PLAYER THAT CLIMBS THE STAIRCASE WITHOUT SPENDING ALL HIS BLOCKS STRENGTHENING IT SHOULD BE SHOT AND HIS CORPSE DUMPED FROM HEAVEN INTO THE LAVA?

Scrap

yeah guys, if you climb the tower to get the intel when your team’s already capped 9 times you better use all your blocks, otherwise you’re a massive scumbag

Pretty fun to do on ellipsis by building into one of the pillars in the center dot. Credit goes to some noob, idr.

thanks for the link ive been loo
king for that post for ages

ctrlctrlctrlclickctrlctrlctrl*click

it’s one of the stickied topics in the section, lol

Actually if you aren’t playing as trusted, you can do it right in the tower in the protected area, it can give you up to 4 additional blocks.

My trick learned from Danko was slit shooting. But another cool way to kill people is by going into a tunnel and going into the ceiling and using the z block error thing to wait for people to pass under. You’ll see when they pass under you and you can hope out and spade them and repeat.

Play with the highest ping possible. People can’t shoot you, but you can’t shoot at them either.

tell that to topo

haha

topo has a lag switch shh

Who doesn’t? We all have that 1k ping lag switch.

I don’t need a lag switch, I already lag.

I once saw a player with an average ping of 8k, he was able to stay in the game for afew minutes :o

i lag heaps, about 500 ping but sometimes it goes up to 2000 :frowning:

How to-Be human in zombies
1.have zombie chase you
2.walk backwards and shoot zombie
3.repeat
If zombie gets too close, sprint backwards

1. get stuck and die

As long as you walk on a clear pathway, and sprint facing forwards, won’t happen