Why i'am banned??? (dulce)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yeah, i wait 2 hours

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    When i was banned, i used the name “dulce”, but now my name is “pauloxtaker”

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Maybe cus i kill 4 guys when i was cornered, but i just closed my eyes and shoot HAHAHA.
And i kill a lot of player very very far

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Cus i dont make nothing to unrespect the other player, and i never used hack !

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

at 2 hours ago, i dont remmenber.

PLEASE, I LOVE THIS GAME, :frowning:

Hi Dulce, I’m the admin who banned you. The staff at aloha are an easy going bunch, but we do not tolerate lies. I’ll give you one more chance to tell us the truth. Are you sure you weren’t using any hacks?

OK. I Tried to use. But, i’am so Dumb that i bug all my game/Windows.
I actually deleted all this shit from my computer .

I’m sorry (for tried to hack, and my bad english) :’(

Thank you for coming forward with the truth. I’m going to shorten your ban to just one more day. In the meantime do not try to evade your ban or you will be banned for even longer. Also make sure that all the hacks you downloaded are deleted.

Thanks!

:wink: thanks mate.

I’ve never seen a server so dedicated to improving a game!