Why I should be unbanned. (SirBeboIII)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I’ve been banned since last night. I firmly believe I was not votekicked.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My name is SirBeboIII

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Thanks to Minit, I found out that I was on “Arena Top 10 maps” at the time my ban took effect.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Apparently I was using “aimbot”. (Probably because I killed three people in a row with headshots.)

2. Why should you be unbanned?

As much as I hate to admit this, I have only used aimbot once. This happened when I was very bored and it was because there was a small people on the server. I haven’t used it since then (It was about two months ago) because it truly destroys the excitement and fun of the game. I did not use aimbot last night. In fact, yesterday was one of my most “noobish” days, which could possibly incrimanate me more.
But, I must assure you that I did not use aimbot. I’ve been playing for a long time, and aimbot annoys me. Funny how people can magically know where everyone is and here I am, an innocent and loyal player, banned. I will admit, that I used “ESP” hacks when I was really angry. (At about 7 or so).

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10/02/2013 10:15 GMT [Banned by:CLR] (Minit Ban Check information)

Off topic: Bebo i saw you say 'do you know Aloha.p and i say meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I was playing as Troller you were in Assassins spade server earlier

Explain this please.

From my experiences of using aimbots myself I can tell you 3 things:
1: He’s using Hooch’s hack where when you hold the “e” key it snaps to body part you have chosen
2: This also includes ESP, No recoil and every other hack you can think of.
3: Be fair like you admins were to me, give him another chance and WHEN he uses the hack again perma ban him.
Love you Sniper ;D

Kye, the thing is, he didn’t admit to using aimbot in this instance, where as you told the truth, resulting in your unban. In my opinion, he doesn’t deserve to be unbanned, because he is not remorseful nor regretful, despite the fact that he was using ESP, as well as aimbot (most likely). He is vouching for his innocence and demanding an unban when he was hacking in the first place, and it seems like he didn’t tell the whole truth nor is he sorry.

Definitely looks aimbotty. Bebo, your best chance is to admit to it. If you honestly weren’t hacking, explain why the video makes it look like you were. Good luck!

Charles the last part was kinda sarcastic.
Once a hacker always a hacker.
Thing is in both mine and his case is the reaction is “Damnit lie or tell truth”, I told the truth to an extent where as he hasn’t, I believe anyone caught hacking should stay banned unless they show true repent. As as a banned hacker myself I know how easy it is to get the hacks and how fun it is to use them, it’s like a drug one hit and you’re hooked.
Love you snipeeeeerrrrrr ;D

He hasn’t responded, so no point in posting here.

I’m thinking about a new rule: only staff can post on ban appeals. If outsiders have information to add, send a message to an admin.

i dont like that idea reki, sorry. its just: maybe there is somewon who reported this player and wants to talk with him, and not with the admin that than has to talk with the player…

Or you could start deleting useless/snarky posts like the announcement says will happen.

Player’s been gone for about a month, but bumping this in case he comes on again.

EDIT: Guess not. Locked for inactivity.