why i got a ban hammer?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

i’m waited

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

MC-Sniper

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk counter-strike maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know. all admin(using ‘topovl’ tools) watching my secreen first person view i have, why i using hack??? what a ridiculous.

even if, some user kick out like no-spread. later 1h, again join server. wth??

go the hell all admin. ok?

do u have any proof? i’m not using fucking aimbot, no-spread, and etc.

hey, plz wake up. I told several times, so many real hacker play in server. how user kill all enemy by headshot using rifle?

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I’m not hacker.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

7-30 am 12:00?

Hi MCNice, you were banned by one of our guards, the ban usually last 6 hours, but now i’ve made it permanent and i’ll be handling this appeal. This is what your 3rd/4th appeal? this one will be different.

Do yourself a big favor and admit your guilt, this is your last chance.

plzzzzzz bring proof, after last ban i don’t use any hack.

all admin(‘topovl’ tools) watching my secreen first person view i have, why i using hack?

wthhhhhhh???

oh,

i kill guard so many times → so the guard angry → ban me?

hahahahahahahaah

so funny

admin algorithm

1. oh, there are pro player. → (after death to pro) → 2. let’s ban him → 3. admit your guilty! cuz, i’m a greatest guard in server!

how nice algorithm?

oh, why don’t use your best program?(‘topovl’ tools)

i want see my ban reason. plz post video(using ‘topovl’ tools).

You asked for it:

In case you didn’t notice, in that video we can see how you use ‘esp’ to be able to see players through walls.

(Big thanks to MaZDaU, he provided the video evidence)

hqdefault.jpg

damn, just intuition.

anyway, i’m not admit guilty forever.

i don’t care if i’m not unban.

world has so many fps games.

No, I’ve seen pro players with intuition and awareness, that is not intuition, that is esp.

Suit yourself, hackers are not welcome here, and you won’t be unbanned, you lied, you insulted staff and you hacked.
And is true, there are plenty of FPS games out there, have fun, you won’t be missed.

Lol you should see the thread for that evidence and all it all was half a mile long and it was all analysis. Unless you can provide a good reason for everything we have seen in that video your banned perma. Intuition doesn’t cut it.

Gg

Hi, if you have not yet given up on the appeal, explain me two things.
How did you know where the player at 0:15 was?
Explain your thought process during the pursuit starting at 2:00.