Why am I baned?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [GFK]Nightcore

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk capture the flag

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know why I am banned. I tryed to join a server but there stands “Banned”.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m a fair player and often help others at build and killing. I don’t hack or cheat.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

That in game name is not currently banned. Please try joining a server, and let us know the results.

Howdy, I was one of the two admins that banned you on tower of babel (which would have spread to capture the flag and the others) under the name [GFK]Nightcore two days ago.

According to my records, you were blatantly snapping all over the place, looking straight at tunnelers you were too far away to hear, and had well over 100% accuracy.

Independently, a second admin (that I didn’t know was online) was watching you, and would have banned you if I hadn’t sent the command a few seconds earlier.

Please tell the truth.

buzzkill89: no I can’t join any aloha.pk server.
BR: I know that u banned me. I know that I was being banned by the name [GFK]Nightcore. But 1 I can say. I don’t hack or cheat. I play like all others and I don’t kill others only with headshoots or one shoots. But U need to know that I don’t have an 100% Accuracy. I play like a sniper but not like a Ultraheadshooter that kills everybody that he sees. (I’m swiss so I can’t write or speak really good english so please write the grammarfails from the text if u see some). All what I want is to play with U guys on a normal server without any hackers or cheaters they are waiting that u walk forward. pls unban me cause i’m only a normal player.

Clear snap to a player’s head, norecoil as you smg him, then you start tunneling directly at a concealed player. You triggered a couple of aimbot warnings before I started watching you. You can see that I started to type the ban message but BR beat me to it.

What say you?

Locked for inactivity.
Make a new thread if you wish to appeal again.
~Reki