What's your profile picture?

Many times I look at people’s pictures and ask myself “Who is that?”, or “What is that referencing?” I’m sure people have said the same thing about mine.
So, now it’s time! Simply give us a little bit of information about where it came from, what it’s about, etc etc.

Mine is Fan Art of Sash Lilac, a 15 year-old vigilant dragon-girl from a game called Freedom Planet, which is seen as a sonic-like retro-style plat-former.

Official Art:

References, images, etc. in your signature can be described too if you so wish.

Your turn!

Mine was just me being bored and wanting to design the smallest revolver I could without making it unrecognizable.

Aloha doesn’t allow gif profile pics. tear But I have an animated version on BnS.

http://www.buildandshoot.com/download/file.php?avatar=2499_1429486995.gif

Aloha allows animated profile pics. I’ve used them before here. My profile picture is Monster :1

Mine is Cthuko “Cthugha, Kuuko”, from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san :3

isn’t she sex crazed with all the main characters?

Just one, and then just 2 later on ^w^

Eddy from Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

Half of Judge Gabranth’s helm, from FF12.

Mine is Aprils Fsom. (Four teams) Me and Eddy were fooling around having the time of our lives, and then we kind of messed up the map placing many red blocks all over the place. Once he had to leave I decided to continue and fill almost the whole sector with red blocks.

Watercube. Earthcube. Firecube. Aircube. Long ago, the four cubes lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Firecube
attacked. Only the cuvatar, master of all four cubes, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new cuvatar, an aircuber named tobi9sc. And although his aircubing skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. But I believe tobi can save the world.

a bug

try now

Thank you. :slight_smile:

favicon.ico

lmao

just an old tv and some white noise

My is a picture of an 1996 Rx7 (RHD by the way).

Details:
1996 Mazda Rx7 BATHURST Type RB Twin Turbo, Carbon Fiber hood, A/M 3" exhaust, A/M side skirts, 99 spec rear wing, turbo timer, dual pillar gauge pod, A/M CD head unit, upgraded Suspension, 5 speed manual, 112,000 original kms.
(Copied that from the website).

Lol, thought you wrote that all down o-O

Mine should be pretty self explenatory… I have liked monkeys since I was born. So just a picture with a monkey is good for me. This one I just found funny.

A couple decades ago there was this thing called the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It had a 3.6MHz processor (that’s megahertz) and a single megabyte of RAM.

Anyways, my avatar is from the Mega Man X series for the SNES (of which there were 3), but no one will ever figure out which one!

I love mega man <333 I played mega man star force 2 and I beat the game but the last boss mu I think, was so hard that I needed help from my older brother who has star force 3. I'm happy I got the blue badge "Saved the world from Mu" but I can't do the other bosses it's too hard! The girl keeps kicking my butt :(! Anyway, my avatar is Saber in the background and Shirou in the front. So this is an anime called "Fate/Stay night" There are 7 masters and he is one of them. Every master has a servant, this anime is like the game Persona. So what happened is he died because anyone who sees the servants fighting must be eliminated and he didn't know he was a master. There's a thing called the holy grail war and that's why everyone fights. That's all I'm saying, but anyway, in the last episode… [details=Click for details]He looses his servant and yeah it's very sad[/details] kk so yeah. But I'm changing my avatar to something animated so why not just upload my old one. Edit: now your probably wondering what the red thing on his hand is. its called a command seal. You have 3 of them and if u use all up ur not a master anymore n if u read the spoiler it's how he lost his servant.