What would make people play more?

Just to add on to this thread, I have moved closer to the new spawn from my Legendary Machu Picchu home. I am now neighbors with Froe and my nether portal is a quick one minute jog to spawn.
It seems to work for me although moving a few essential items I wanted to carry over was tedious. I still have my old home I can visit when I want to so I havn’t lost my builds and yet I have a new home closer to the community and it seems to be working out.

On a side note, I am prepared to put together a ready made map with commands for a UHC event if there will be enough interest for the weekend of 11/8 11/9.
I will probably make a post somewhere but any feedback would be appreciated. Especially about who could be allowed into the event…

I don’t think a new world is necessary.
I really want a more coop feel, though.

Yeah, I’ll work on trying to encourage that.

However, I won’t force people to play coop. Play which ever way you want, it’s a sandbox game, ya’know. As long as you’re not breaking the rules you’re fine.

In the thread where we have people apply I can have them note if they are interested in playing coop together. What ideas, BR, do you have to help coop play happen?

Not that the people playing in the server might really care, but I am having trouble finding time to play minecraft nowadays because of work.

I hate the fact I have to go to new territory to find 1.8 natural spawning blocks, but people don’t want a new world

If I can get my estate copied over I would be readily embrace a new world.

A new world is not going to happen - if it did it would be completely new. Sorry haux, your fortune would disappear :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly, we’d all be equal