What reason??

First, I’m not good at English(i’m not leave U.S). So use google-translator.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I waited over 1h.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

MC-Sniper

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

maybe, aloha.pk counter-strike maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know. I’m just sound-play and like camping and use skins(gun…spade…bullets…etc) and have best Guerrilla tactics.

I’m not use hack. Rapid-fire, Big-Shot, No-Spread… But user often say(enemy team top or second), I’m using Big-Shot, No-Spread… What the hell?

In aloha server, so many users are hacker. For example, someone rifle accuracy over 90%(nobody can’t, only can hacker), someone only kill by headshot(they say, “i’m lucky guy! wowwww” what the hell??!! ㅡ.,ㅡ ).

If you think I’m use hack, see my kill report. My accuracy is not over 90%(My accuracy is under 20-30%), and I’m not only kill by headshot. and my bullets are spread, and no use Big-shot.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because, I love aloha server?

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2015 - 05 - 06 - P.M. (10? - 12?) h

Ban was for hacks,
But after meticulous observation of the evidence provided, I concluded the ban was a mistake, It was my responsibility and because of that I’m deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Unbanned.