What reason I'm ban?

First, I’m not good at English. So use google-translator.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

[yes, I’m waiting over 30 minutes]

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[MC-Moohyun]

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

[maybe, aloha.pk counter-strike maps]

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

[I don’t know. After I rejoin about 9h(because, I’m sleeping), I was ban all of aloha server.]

1. Why should you be unbanned?

[Because, I love aloha server?]

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

[um… maybe 2015-05-05 AM 4?-5? Before I quit game, I’m not ban]

I didn’t make the ban, but I’m handling your appeal on behalf of the staff.

Your ban was discussed by the staff. It was decided to unban you. You have decent arena skills, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We hope to see you in game again. Now that you’ve registered on our forums, you can track your stats in game. Use your forum ID and password in game to log in like so:
/login MCnice mypassword

You can check your stats by clicking “AoS Stats” at the top of the screen, which also goes here: http://stats.aloha.pk:1337/

Best,
8x