What Maps Do You Guys Just Hate?

Nice meme

I’m bumping this because Arc de Pinpoint is on right now.
REMOVE. IT. FROM. BABEL.

I’ve joined into arena mode three times today and every time it was assault. I’m considering a lawsuit.

At least Aztec has a great meta and servers as a fantastic reward after the map that has such a set camping meta that it is soooo boring and awful.

xoke is my least favourite map tbh.

It complains too much, is poorly designed, threatens me with unjustified bans, is unbalanced, and should be removed from trusted. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: ;| ;| ;(

Pinpoint really is a love/hate thing. I hate it and don’t want it or any other form of it on babel lol. If i really wanted to be a masochist and play pinpoint id go on the pinpoint SERVER.

Agreed.
Also, babelstairs… Oh man.

I totally understand the hate for arcdepp, but you guys would be amazed at how often pinpoint gets requested on babel. I just wanted to make something that approaches that without being as tedious as building to the platform on pinpoint (which I think was pretty successful considering it’s the shortest map on rotation). TBH I don’t even think pinpoint fans like it, so maybe we can replace it with some user created map soon

I think babelstairs is really the love/hate one, the whole point of the map is to make players play differently and hoo-boy some people just don’t like that.

Whats your email it be a shame if i was to send you a virus, i know windows hides file extensions, so it be a shame if it was really a exe when i sent you a jpeg.

dc3773@gmail.com

Try me.

You have very good commentary CraftDinur!

As I said, every babel map is awful and should be replaced with pinline. (But seriously, who’s idea was pinline?)
P.S. CraftDinur, you have a pretty handsome voice, mate! Keep it up.

If you want to win in Pinline, you need to reach the babel platform before the enemy

Oh my, really?
I thought that babel was a griefing contest. Silly me.