What brought you into this community?

A small youtuber I used to watch uploaded a video on ace of spades, with the really bad computer I had it was like a heaven sent gift for me.

That’s a lie, she joined to play “The Last Comment Wins”

I saw paulsoaresjr play Ace of Spades. It looked fun so I decided to play. I then created an account for BnS and aloha.pk because at the time aceofspades.com was closing down.

Click for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUri2p68tkU

tl;dr card tricks and forum hopping

I was searching for some really cool card tricks, some of which involved the ace of spades. I didn’t know what happened next but I suddenly stumbled upon this game, with the original website and all that. Got me hooked in the it can run in your grandmas rig part. It was the pre-Jagex era, so it was somehow the peak of AoS, I was always playing top 10 maps or arena all maps. The old AoS forum was also lit. A year later it all died down in the Jagex era. Somewhere around grade 8 or 2014 I re-discovered this game under the name build and shoot. I stucked for a while in the BnS forums, until I slowly shifted to the aloha.pk forums. There was a time where I used to play this every single day to the point where I got invited to apply for trusted. cuz privileges man, privileges then I quieted down and stopped playing for a year or two. Now I’m kinda back, but kinda irregularly. I’ve seen a lot of new faces, and old familiar ones too.