Weedylix AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I’m sure

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

it was Weedylix

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I used a cheat ESP AB after being killed through the walls, through the mist, when I was doing an undetectable tunnel…
Clearly I wanted revenge.
And in view of a certain suite of Kill of certain player I told myself that many had to use it too, so no one knows.
I was wrong, they are strong. maybe too strong for me…no clearly too strong for me.
But it was clearly Pueril and I submitted to others what annoyed me

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I really love this game. I played to it when I was younger…10 years ago, maybe more and just rediscover it 3 days ago.
I have instantly delete the cheat, and solemnly promise that I will never use it again
I would understand perfectly that you do not accept my request for a debanb…cheating is bad.

And now I deeply regret. An hour of no honest pleasure while this game can offer so much real pleasure

I’m really sorry and the proof is that I had to spend almost an hour trying to do a correct translation of what I want say

for the hour of my ban it’s hour from France…I dont now what time is it in america

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-16T23:00:00+02:00

Hello! I’m the guard who banned you.

Firstly, welcome back to the game. Glad u found it again, we are always happy to see new players!

We have a very small community and it’s always sad to see that people are cheating here.
Every year the number of players decreases and people you see on server are the last breath of this game. So, let’s all have respect to each other and play fair. Hope you understand!

Aloha always gives their players a second chance and I see than you are a honest person, I respect that. You will be unbanned soon so you can enjoy the game again!

For the future, if you think someone is cheating or griefing, use this command to report a player:

“/admin your text”, for example - “/admin player Nugget is hacking, check him”.

Admins will join and spectate him, and if he is hacking, he will get banned.
Don’t use hacks against them for revenge.
There are also many skilled players on server and they may look like they are cheating, but they are not.
There’s no skill limit and everyone is free to play as long as they are legit.

Thank you! Hope to see you playing fair on server later!
Also feel free to join our discord where you can report players too.

5 Likes

micro… you are a admin…it make sence.
really thanks and now if i have revenge to take I only do a report.
see you next time on the battlefield.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.