Walking Dead Talk Here!

Just talk about walking dead here.
FOR FREEEE

WALKING DEAD IS SOOOOOOO WASOMEEEMEMMEMME CARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOTTNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSOFMMMGMMGMMG HOW CAN PPL BE SO HOT AND HIS MOM DIED BUT CARL IS SOOOOO UGLY WHEN HES LITTLE AHAHAHAHA BUT THEN HE BECOMES SO HOT OMG :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ILY CARL ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYYLYYLLLLYLYLLLY AND DARYL OHMYGODFODD

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/lU3ojZT.gif.pagespeed.ce.qDlPj65IgD.gif

US Army gets rekt…the shows no fun when they are all dead!

Fantastic idea for a thread Reaper. I think Carl is going to be the next one to die… Right Maddy? :wink:

NO DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT I LOVEEE CARL OMFG FANGURLINGGGG

;D

no

You know I’m just kidding! But who is going to die next? Better not be Daryl. He’s too hardcore to die.

Walking dead-zombies kill only 10% of the people, everyone kills each other!!

I like the episode when they chased the wild black man. xD

What is this “Walking Dead” that you speak of? :3

What is this "Walking Dead" that you speak of? :3
lmao, its a show.. A awesome show and and im inlove with carl in it . Hes  like 13 or 14  irl AND SOOOOO HOYOYOYOTIOTTOTOTOTOOTOTOTOOTOT omfg im inloveeeeee ahahhaha and lmao i actually have him as my screenlock omfg i love him so much HOTNESSUGH

image.jpg

Hwo is he hot he looks like a bum? D.a

LOLOMFG YOURE NOT A GIRL HED SO HOTT GJFGFGJH

Errr what? isnt he 7-9?

LMFAO HES 14 in real life -.-

Who??

Carl. Rick’s son. The one that’s rather trigger happy with his pistol…

5Wc4dGK.jpg

hes awesome ok hes pro shit stuff omfg i love him so much ahahhahahahh ILYSFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fuck dat bitch. He ugly lol. no offense.