Vic Ban Appeal aloha.pk Tower of Babel

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I didn’t wait, it wasn’t a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Vic

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk Tower of Babel, the one currently full right now.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I killed some dude who was afk underground and was insta-kicked. I’m guessing he was there as bait for wallhackers? I found him because he dug down and placed a gray block above him, whereas the rest of the terrain was brown/green.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I didn’t do anything wrong, I just killed the wrong guy I guess. I should also mention, players clip through blocks on the original Build and Shoot client. His head was sticking out of the gray block I stated. Honest to god, not lying.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    12:20 PM PST.

I have alerted the staff member that banned you. In the mean time please do not try joinning any aloha.pk servers.

Thanks, do you know if my suspicions are correct? Was he a bait player?

I’m sorry but I do not know. I’ve haven’t been on at all today and just saw the appeal notification

Click for details

Hello, I’m the guard that banned you. When I buried myself in that spot I made sure the blocks above me were the same color as the surrounding terrain. By all accounts I should have been impossible to find without esp. I was recording another player at the time and assumed that you had fallen for the trap in the meantime. I can only assume a teammate of mine uncovered me. It was unprofessional of me to not give you the benefit of the doubt and record you. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. It’s been a crazy day on babel. Thank you for your patience.

You are unbanned

Thank you :smiley: I appreciate the efforts in finding a banning cheaters!